4.08.2008

Partly Like a Jayhawk


I would just like to say that although I am a Kansas State University Alum, I am very proud that the University of Kansas made it all the way and took home the NCAA Title. They have always been our biggest rivals, being a mere hour away from each campus, but when it comes down to it, we root for our own. There isn't too many sporting events that I will attend, let alone watch on television, but Basketball has always been the exception. I'd rather sit in a nice warm basketball arena then to sit outside in the friggin freezing cold to watch football any day! And if my party days can recall correctly, I KNOW Lawrence, Kansas will be rockin for weeks to come. This was 20 years in the making!

Now if we could just figure out how to get Kansas State there someday soon.

Party on Kansas, Party On!!!

7 comments:

Mr. Jones said...

Rock, Chalk, Jayhawk, K-U.

Although I should let you have it for being a Wildcat and claiming a KU accomplishment, I'll let you slide...this time. lol.

D.LavarJames said...

I didn't claim a KU accomplishment Mr Jones, I simply said that as a fellow Kansas School Alum, I was proud of them, we stick by our own.

j_shanlin said...

lol congratulations! only reason I'll watch basketball is if Carmelo or kobes fine ass playing

D.LavarJames said...

Yeah I love me some Carmello, J! Kobe was cool, but he kind of an ass now.

Chet said...

You have the right spiirt, one should always support their respected Alumni.

Couldn't agree more watching Football in the cold doesn't appeal to me unless of course it is Homecoming Weekend. I tend to watch Basketball from the comfort of my sofa and only then if I am attracted to the player, you know like Kobe or Dwayne Wade.

Have good weekend my brotha.

Darius T. Williams said...

Hmmm...you know, I guess I just am not into sports. I still can't get into all the hoopla over this.

Mr. Jones said...

I didn't claim a KU accomplishment Mr Jones, I simply said that as a fellow Kansas School Alum, I was proud of them, we stick by our own.

Oh, lighten up. It was strictly tongue-in-cheek. Geeeez. Bite my head off why don't ya.

Hope all is well.