1.09.2008

Ummm Ummm Good! (CONTAINS NUDITY!!!)

I know I have mentioned my guilty pleasures on here before. One more to add to the list is the Janice Dickinson Modeling Agency. I have continued to watch the show, now in it's third season since the beginning, and it has yet to disappoint. Although it comes on Oxygen, I am still shocked but delighted at the amount of butt that they show on a weekly basis. I never thought of myself as someone with a fetish, but could it be nice gluts? LOL.

The model I'm enjoying right now is Danny. A newer addition this season, there's just something about him.



And Danny from the back:



Of course there are more pics from the photoshoot, but those were my favorite.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie!

B Free said...

Hey man! Ran across a reply you had on another post and couldnt agree more about the top/bttm thing. SO i thought id check out your page and of course the Nice Gluts was here. ANother agreement indeed. Top that off with a set of nice defined thighs and calf muscles and im SOLD. Lol just showin love man. Be safe

Always,

B Free

B Free said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
D.LavarJames said...

cocoa and b free, AMEN