8.14.2007

It'll be well worth it then!

Can you believe how arrogant some people are? Or should the correct word be ignorant? Either way, I cannot believe that Mr. 5 dimes is talkin about outselling Kanye West or else he's going to retire. This falls into one of those times when I really wish I had a lot of money. Cuz best believe I would buy a couple thousand copies of Mr. West's new album Graduation to make sure that 10 nickels does retire, and stays there!

I mean is this really a threat to the music industry if said loose change decides that he has to retire because of another artist possibly outselling you? The fact that you have to act out every time you have an album dropping says something either about you as a mediocre artist or society's willingness to purchase just about anything.

Don't get me wrong, Mr. Kanye West has his arrogance and his issues, but the man is talented, and seems to push the envelope about controversial issues that matter. (The President not caring about Black people, The music industry needs to stop attacking Gay people, etc), unlike the competition (attacking Oprah for not being Black enough, but yet hasn't done anything for ANY body himself, except endorse Vitawater?)

As you can tell I'm not really a big fan, and I have never been the kind of person to jump on the bandwagon either. (Beyonce cool, but she not the world!) I just know that there are bigger issues in the world then to try and outsell someone or else I'm retiring. (Did I mention this is supposed to take place on Sept. 11?) Sounds like something a 5 year old would say and do.

All I know is I hope Kanye outsells him by as little as 2 Cd's!

4 comments:

lj said...

Yeah never been a fan of fiddy. I hope someone asks him wassup if he is outsold...LOL

Anonymous said...

ROFL @ 10 nickels. If Obama doesn't win the election, we will see much more from him.

D.LavarJames said...

Thanks guys.

Can't stand fiddy

I want more Obama, lol @sean

Anonymous said...

Both of them need to be put out of the record business. NONE of their music is worthwhile to anyone.